Saturday, August 6, 2011

4ONE Day-64-06AUG11

As you may or may not know, I lost my job just before exams (about a 2 months ago) and haven't been working since then. Funnily enough, I hadn't started looking for a new job yet, but out of the blue I got a call from a prospective employer asking if I needed a job. He had got my phone number from the pharmacist that used to manage the pharmacy which I was initially working at and to cut a long story short, I worked my first shift at the new pharmacy on Saturday. So other than being grateful for things working out and me having a new job, I don't think I have mentioned how grateful I am for my work shoes. My feet used to hurt so much after a whole day of standing in the pharmacy. Since Angie got me on to ECCO shoes, I have never looked back. They are certainly not the cheapest shoes in the world but I have found them to be a great investment as they have some sort of awesome innersole and great shoe construction, and don't look half bad. If anyone wants a great pair of work shoes, get down and get some ECCOs. Only downside is that the customer service at the Adelaide (myer center) shop is really really really shitty. ON the bright side, you can get them also a the shoe shop next to Target on Rundle St. and also at the shoe shop on Gouger St. Chinatown. Also there are ECCO factory outlets in Melb... so... good.

ECCO. Get into them.


No comments:

Post a Comment