Saturday, August 6, 2011

4ONE Day-65-07AUG11

Happy Birthday Jun. Hope you have a great day playing in the SA open.

What am I grateful for today on this cold but sunny Sunday morning. I guess I should tell you what I am not grateful for today first then everything make sense after. I woke up, as I do every morning, and yes being asian for me = having not much facial hair, but it also means that I look really dirty if I do not shave every morning... exhibit A


To overcome this untidiness, I am grateful to have a wonderful device that removes(well trims) unwanted stubble from my face, regardless of how little I originally have. Nothing is worse than leaving the house looking like the above picture...except maybe leaving the house with no clothes on or non-matching clothes...
grateful for my shaver.


No comments:

Post a Comment