Friday, August 19, 2011

4ONE Day-77-19AUG11

So... I finally have some closure... officially found out that I have a black spot right around my house in Geelong... hence the reason for the extremely poor 3G internet connection. So I have to apologize again for not having posted yesterday... had to wait till I got good reception today at Melbourne Uni.

So what was I grateful for yesterday... might be only pharmacist and maybe some doctors that agree with me... but I am grateful that these products are no longer recommended for children!... have a look at the ingredients...

Ephedrine and Doxylamine for kids!... night-time cold medication... likely not to wake up the next day if overdosed...

ephedrine for children's relief of Asthma, Bronchitis and Hayfever... hahaha... sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment