Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4ONE Day-12-15JUN11

What am I grateful for today... Apologies for my dirty glasses. I should have cleaned them earlier.

I remember when I was younger and had perfect vision,  I always wanted to have glasses... stupid right? I can't believe that when I was about 10 or so, I really really wanted glasses... I have no idea why, and when i finally got them, I was the happiest kid in the world (what a loser). Then as I made my way through high school, I was teased and made fun of... I was a geek and what not...and really wanted to get rid of my glasses, but couldn't see very well without them haha...

Now looking back, and thinking about it all, today I thought that I should be really grateful that I am actually able to see. I am grateful for the gift of vision. 

 

Hope you all have had a great day, and be thankful today for being able to see. Without it, the world would be a very different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment