Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4ONE Day-5

Hurrah... almost didnt make it... but here we are at day 5.

I was struggling to think of something creative to post up today... but then reminded myself, that the purpose of my project is not to go out of my way to impress anyone, but to do this for myself. Post up what I want to be thankful for.

With the weather getting colder and colder, today i think would have only been about 9 degrees in G-Town, there are so many things that I appreciate. Today the 8th of June, I am grateful for something that most of us take for granted and don't really appreciate much, but I am sure if we lost it though, you would notice and be quite miserable. I really am grateful for being able to have hot showers every morning and night! Gets me warm and ready for the day or sleep!... enjoy. When you are having a hot shower today... just remind yourself how lucky you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment